Swidget 1.0 2

Friday, February 26, 2010

Unfortunate News

Well, I have some unfortunate news that I came across the other day. Family Fresh Foods is changing their policy. A manager was talking to me while I was there yesterday, and while they will still double coupons, and will still price match, you will need to pick one or the other. Now, I don't know if this is on each individual item, (which I'm hoping, because if I'm going to make the trip up there, I would rather not have to go to more stores as well) at which point it would be just like getting the deal at the store whose ad it is, but getting double coupons on anything that is cheapest at Family Fresh Foods. However, it may be on the whole order, in which case I will definitely be picking double coupons. What you choose is obviously up to you though. SO, I will be calling them in the next few days, and I will see what I can find out about this change, and I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun updates and ideas. Do you know Kohlers on Lehi Main Street also does double coupons? I think it is only on Wednesdays, but that is the rumor I have heard. I'm too lazy to learn all the new stores so I'm not a diehard couponer, but I love getting the easy tips.

    ReplyDelete