Swidget 1.0 2

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rite Aid

Well, the CoverGirl freebie I told you about (double up the b1g1s) worked. Unfortunately though, I have to say that overall I am not very pleased with Rite Aid. They just didn't have very good stock. I tried to get some of the deals I had looked at, and they were out of the products, and for the CoverGirl, they were out of my color in all but 1 type. Now, I didn't complain too much on that one, because they did have my color, and it was free, but unless there are super good things like that again, I probably won't be shopping at Rite Aid very much.

2 comments:

  1. I've been disappointed with them also. I was there the other day to take advantage of a pretty good Biore deal but they were out of the stuff I wanted to get to get the best # of products for the money. Seems like you have to be there when the doors open on Sunday when the ads come out because even when I've been on a Monday, a lot of stuff is gone. It stinks big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, WELCOME TO UTAH. Across the nation, only about 30% of consumers use coupons. In Utah, it's more like 40-60%. That is why deals are sold out so quickly.
    Always remember to get a raincheck!
    Rite Aid only had a few of my color of makeup so I just got the raincheck to go back in a few weeks to get more (bonus for me, cause the new stock will have a longer expiration date!)
    Stay optomisic, and look on the bright side of couponing!!!

    ReplyDelete