Swidget 1.0 2

Thursday, April 1, 2010

ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK!!!

Okay, I had to post about this deal at Smiths, I am way excited about it.
Smiths is doing a Catalina for $5 when you buy $15 worth of Hersey's Candy, and there is a Catalina on Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal. So here is what you do, (3 transactions, so go to the self-checkout)
Transaction 1:
Buy 9 Hersey's Robin Eggs (Mini or Regular) for $1.67 each.
Use 3 of the $2 off 3 Hershey's Coupons from the 3-14-10 SS insert
you pay $9.03 OOP for all 9 bags.
A $5 Catalina prints out
Transaction 2:
Buy 4 Cocoa Pebbles for $1.50 each.
Use 2 coupons, from the following coupons
$1 off of 2 Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles
$1 off of 2 any Post kids cereals
buy another $1 item (I'm buying eggs for $0.99 cause that's what I need)
Use the $5 Catalina
you pay tax.
A $3 Catalina prints out
Transaction 3:
Buy 4 Post Cereals (excluding Cocoa pebbles)
Use 2 of any of the following coupons
$1 off 2 Honey Bunches of Oats
$1 off 2 any Post cereals
$1 off 2 any Post kids cereals
you pay $1 OOP
Grand total: $10.03 (plus tax) OOP
you get 9 bags of candy, 8 boxes of cereal, and a dozen eggs (in my case)
I plan on doing this deal tonight, so I will let you know if I had any troubles doing it.  So excited though

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an awesome deal! I'm bummed I already used my cereal coupons!

    ReplyDelete