Swidget 1.0 2

Monday, May 10, 2010

Abbreviations

Okay, so first of in our 101 section...
I use a lot of abbreviations. I forget that I didn't know what all the abbreviations meant starting out. So I don't explain the abbreviations. So... here is a list of the abbreviations I use (that I could think of) and what they mean.
RR- Register Reward-from Walgreens, a coupon for dollars off your next purchase. Some other stores give similar things, but they are called catalinas
cpn- coupon
mfr cpn-manufacturer coupon
RA cpn- specifically... Rite Aid coupon. I use an abbreviation for the store name to differentiate between store coupons and manufacturer coupons
SCR- Single Check Rebate-from Rite Aid. A program they do where you can put in your receipts online and at the end of the month request a single check for all of the rebates you got
SS-Smartsource-coupon packet from Sunday papers, will generally have a date next to it (m/dd) tells you where i found the coupon
RP-Red Plum-coupon packet from Sunday paper (only Daily Herald) though some people can have it delivered in the mail
PG-Proctor & Gamble-coupon packet that comes monthly in the Sunday papers
OOP-out of pocket-the amount you will spend from your budget, though you may get some money back later
WYB- when you buy
b1g1-buy one get one free, unless modified to say something else
MIR-Mail in rebate
I hope these help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment