Swidget 1.0 2

Friday, May 28, 2010

SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!! (in Orem)

Edit! I was wrong on the way they are doubling the coupons, the coupons do not all double to $1. See the actual doubling amounts below.
K, so you all loved the Smith's coupon deal (with the doubling to $1) right? Guess what! Ridley's Family Market has announced (it was in the Daily Herald today)that they will be "doubling" coupons every Tuesday! I put that in quotations because they won't exactly be doubling. Any coupon under $1 will be doubled to $1. So...
$0.25=$0.50
$0.35=$0.70
$0.55=$1
$0.75=$1
$1=$1
Those are the most common coupon amounts for under $1.

Ridley's Family Market is the store that bought out Albertson's in Orem on 1600 N and State St, and on Center St. and State St. The doubling is only happening at these 2 locations, but can I just say how excited I am! Oh my goodness. I don't know that I'll be able to justify making it up to Family Fresh Foods in Ogden anymore. Maybe I will, because of the coupons that are over $0.50, but it won't be worth quite as much. Still crazy good. I am so excited. So, I will be starting to get the Ridley's deals up as early as I can Tuesday morning (if I can't find a way to get the ad on Monday) so that you all have a chance at them.
Thanks Our Thrifty Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment