Swidget 1.0 2

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the results are in...

Well, the results of my work doing couponing anyway. I've been doing various freebies, and rebates, and they have started to make their way into my mailbox. These have come over the past 2-2 1/2 weeks.
 So, I've got a coupon, 2 things of shampoo and conditioner, a bar of soap, a packages of prunes and an $8 check! I love this. All except the check were freebies, and the check made it so that I got 2 packages of paper for $1 each. My favorite use for the shampoo/conditioner samples... TRAVELING!! I don't have to pack full sized anything, and these are very unlikely to burst in transit, and they take up very very little space. I'm hoping to have enough of these by July when we go on our family vacation. I'm also hoping to have saved enough from couponing, and my survey sites that we don't really have to pay anything from my husband's paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment