Swidget 1.0 2

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Double couons event!!

Guess what! Kmart is going to be having a double coupon event! I am so very excited. This promotional event will occur April 4th through April 10th!  Not all stores will be participating, so you will want to call your Kmart. I tried to call mine (the Orem Kmart) and they did not know, and the employees will not know until the week it happens (but it sounded like they had done it before, so I'm betting they will again. The promotion should be going on at EVERY store in Utah, but some managers have been known to still refuse. So I would suggest to still call.
There are some rules that apply to the event, so read carefully.

  • You can only double 5 coupons per day. (I know I'll be shopping there every day that week, and possibly going to 2 different stores each day) ;)
  • Offer doesn't include Kmart Coupons or Pharmacy coupons
  • They will double up to a $2.00 coupon!  That means you can get up to $4.00 off an item
Thanks so much to Freebies2Deals for finding this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment