Swidget 1.0 2

Monday, July 12, 2010

I must apologize to you all. I am still adjusting to the life of a new mom (yes, even though my daughter is 8 1/2 months old) and it has gotten to the point where something has to give. I've been going crazy trying to get stuff done. Unfortunately, this blog is something that I can easily give up, and have more time, and less stress. I will leave you with my two favorite blogs to follow, and they will keep you well informed.
       Vanessa, over at Our Thrifty Ideas Become One lives up in the North Salt Lake area, so while most of her deals will count for all of northern Utah, they are more specific to up there.
       Melea at Freebies2Deals lives in the Lehi area, so her deals will often cover both the Provo/Orem area as well as the Salt Lake area.
Sorry that I cannot continue at this time, and good luck with everything.
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment